Thursday, October 22, 2009

This post brought to you by the flu

I have a lot to say, about fall, my kids, my work - but have really been under the weather for the past week with some form of virus.  I haven't been sick like this in quite some time.  I don't have a fever, thank goodness.

It has put a damper on almost all of my activities. I wasn't able to put my kids to bed two days in a row this week, and that is exceedingly rare.

I am still out here reading, drinking lots of fluids and taking care of myself.  

5 comments:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I hope you get better soon. That is just no fun!

C. L. Hanson said...

Wow, I hope you'll feel better soon!!! Take care of yourself!

Aerin said...

Thanks FFG and chanson! I feel better each day, which is a good sign.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are on the road to recovery now and feeling better.

Freckle Face Girl said...

I hope you are better by now....