Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where I'm at

Life is interesting.

I'm not ignoring the blogging world, and I haven't lost interest (yet).

Honestly, I'm simply busier than I have been in awhile. I had some time (and unfettered access) to the internet, and now that appears to have subsided due to various internet filters.

I'm fortunate to be where I am, still employed, attempting to keep up with various blogs/sites on my phone. But reading on one's phone is not the same (for me yet) as reading on a proper screen. I am adjusting.

And yes, I also know I'm fortunate as hell to have a phone where I can still read some of what I like to keep tabs on.

Frankly, that's where I'm at, at the moment. Reminded of how much I have to be grateful for (quite a lot) but also some nagging distracting things that I would love to vent about.

In the end, however, life is still pretty sweet - despite the drought recently.

There has, in fact, been a physical drought where I live - I should post a photo of the lawn that hasn't been mowed in two months. The not mowing is great - the allergies and parched landscape are not so great. And so it goes, right?

2 comments:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I like the way you described how you are feeling... grateful for the big picture and agitated over little things. That sums life up for me too.

Stella said...

and so it goes. i GET it.