Saturday, May 28, 2011

Getting Older

The power went out the other night around one in the morning. 

Back in the day, I would have overslept my alarm, I wouldn't have woken up. 

I know I'm getting older because I woke up (around an hour before my alarm was set) and reset my alarm clock.  I can't remember the last time I overslept an alarm.  I think it is getting older, and getting a good night's sleep on a regular basis (i.e., going to be before 1 a.m. on nights I have to work the next day).

I am still not a morning person, and will probably never be one. It's just a sign of aging (from my understanding) to wake up multiple times during the night and not need as much sleep. 

1 comment:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I know what you mean! My kids had their first sleep over last night. I actually slept until 6:30 am! FUN!!!