Thursday, November 5, 2009

So much to say, not much to blog about

That's where I'm at people. 

I am rarely at a loss for words but I am at the moment.  Particularly with anything I want to have read on by as large of an audience as there is on this blog.  Not that I have a large following, but still. On the internet, everything is out there forever.  And forever is a long time. 

I have some book reviews I want to post.  I'm re-reading Infinite Jest, by David Foster Wallace.  I think that novel might be taking up lots of my free thinking time. 

I have some leaf photos to post as well.  And the twins are inquisitive and wonderful as always.  I have some thoughts about the w word but I can't really blog about that either. I also have some political and religious thoughts, but still musing on those.

So I'll figure out what I can say and go from there.  I hope to continue posting on a weekly/semi-regular basis - we'll just see.  I don't think I'm going anywhere. 

When I was writing poetry (way back in the day) I really liked using the words "quiet" and "silence". They are simply great words in general. I suppose I would rather stay quiet than cross boundaries or post things I will regret later.  So there you are.  Thanks for your support all!

2 comments:

Freckle Face Girl said...

I also find it too hard to post when I have too much on my mind that shouldn't be blogged about. Hope all is well or moving in a great direction. :)

Aerin said...

Thanks FFG. After I posted this, I thought of something I could post about - so it comes and goes.