Thursday, June 4, 2009

letting go

I talked about letting go a little here.

I just have to say, there is so much that I let go of on a daily basis. I let go of situations I can't change or impact. When I start worrying, dwelling or arguing about a situation/belief - that's when I remember - oh yeah - I gotta let this one go.

I let go so I have time and energy to appreciate what I do have.

I stop trying to figure out why some things are the way they are.

I'm not severing ties with some of these relationships or situations, but I am taking a step back.

There is a ton of beauty out there. I'm glad I'm able to appreciate it.

PS. I can sit back and try and figure out - why didn't I get this before now? There isn't an answer to that...I can just be grateful that I figured it out with lots of help from various friends, writers, etc.

No comments: